2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2015 11:19 AM by SoNouveau

Why Do I Lose My Search Term After I "Explore" a Color?

JDeezo Level 1

When I hit the "Explore" tab and enter a search term to look for color themes, I am shown X amount of themes. If I click on a theme's name, Info, Edit Copy, or Save I'm taken to that theme's page. When I click the back button in my browser, I lose my search term and am taken back to All Themes.

It would be great if you could change this so that you don't lose your search term after exploring a theme, making it quicker to explore multiple results from the same search.

• 1. Re: Why Do I Lose My Search Term After I "Explore" a Color?
          SoNouveau

I agree. SURELY one can simply return to a previous search after exploring a particular theme.

But I've looked, and looked, and looked, and looked, and looked, and it's not apparent to me how to do it.

'Seems CRAZY. Again, surely Adobe wouldn't design the tool to work in this most undesirable way.

'Any smart guys or gals out there with (what I'm sure is) the eversosimple solution?!?!?!

M.

Cajamarca, Peru

• 2. Re: Why Do I Lose My Search Term After I "Explore" a Color?
            SoNouveau Level 1

Further thoughts ...

IN FACT, I'd go so far as to say that the tool--for all its acclaim--is almost USELESS if you can't conduct a search, save a theme, and then return to the results of your search.

Adobe, it seems, is simply in over it's beautiful little head. Why COMPLICATE things?!?! GEEZ, Adobe, get a clue. Clouds, androids, doing this, doing that. ****, we can't even conduct a simple search!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forget your cloud ********. Make a tool that WORKS.