8 Replies Latest reply on Dec 9, 2015 1:56 AM by emma_yang

Indesign CS5.5 crash when export idml

emma_yang

I'm doing many languages Indesign CS5.5 job these days. All languages (such as Russian, Turkish) are good except Italian and Swedish.

The original file of each language is idml. It can be saved as indd and then export to idml. But when the layout is done and I want to export the indd file to idml. The software stopped working. The indd file can export PDF successfully. I have to redo the layout and backup it every 0.5 hour, it also stopped working several times but finally the file is good. Although the job can be delivered now, I really wonder why this happens.

More details for the error files:

Each of the file has 249 pages. The layouted indd file is around 60M (like other languages).
      No special operation for Italian and Swedish during the layout.
      There is only 1 image in the file and I tried to delete it before exporting -->doesn't work

I tried other versions (CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015), both export and save as idml -->doesn't work

I tried other computers and other persons to do the layout -->doesn't work

Problem details:

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name:                        APPCRASH

Application Name:                             InDesign.exe

Application Version:                           7.5.3.333

Application Timestamp:                     4f6b9e72

Fault Module Name:                          Public.dll

Fault Module Version:                        7.5.3.333

Fault Module Timestamp:                  4f6b9c77

Exception Code:                                  c0000005

Exception Offset:                                002451ee

OS Version:                                          6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.4

Locale ID:                                             1033

Additional Information 1:                  0a9e

Additional Information 2:                  0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Additional Information 3:                  0a9e

Additional Information 4:                  0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt