• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel subscription- FAQs

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Listed below are a few FAQs related to Adobe's Cancellation terms & policies. 

How can I cancel my Creative Cloud subscription?

You can cancel your subscription through your account page or by contacting Adobe customer care. 

Refer to this article for details: Cancel trial or subscription

Is there a cancellation fee if I cancel my subscription?

If you cancel within 14 days of your initial order, you’ll be fully refunded. Should you cancel after 14 days, your payment is non-refundable, and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period If you cancel outside of this & if you have an annual subscription paid monthly, you’re charged 50% of the remaining cost of your membership as per the agreed Creative Cloud subscription terms.

Can I temporarily suspend/cancel my subscription?

No, there is no option to cancel or suspend a subscription temporarily.

How do I renew the subscription? 

Your subscription renews automatically after the subscription ends.

How can I turn off auto-renewal for my subscription?

In order to turn off auto-renewal, you will have to cancel your subscription. See Turn off Auto-renewal

What happens if I cancel after 14 days?

If you cancel after 14 days of the initial order, your payment is non-refundable and you may be charged a cancellation fee: Creative Cloud subscription terms 

What happens to my Creative Cloud storage after cancellation?

After you decide to cancel your paid subscription, your account is converted to a free membership. Though you can no longer access your Creative Cloud apps and most services, you can continue to access your files in the Creative Cloud folder on your computer and via the Creative Cloud website, subject to the limit of 2 GB of storage.

How to delete my Adobe account?

We do not recommend that you delete your Adobe account but if you wish to permanently delete your Adobe account, make sure you don’t have an active subscription. After deleting your account you will no longer have access to any files in the cloud.

See: Delete your Adobe account

How to Return or Refund a Non-subscription product? 

In order to return or refund a non- subscription product, see: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/return-cancel-or-change-order.html

Hope the above questions help! 

Regards 

Kanika Sehgal 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you've followed the instructions in the FAQ above but still need to contact Adobe Customer Care for some reason, then here is how:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines