3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2015 1:23 PM by Steve Waren

Cant Delete Behance Account - Wont recognise my name.

Steve Waren Level 1

I have logged  in to the Behance account I never wanted to delete it. At the base of the request to delete account form it says "Enter your full name to continue" -  I enter my name and bingo - Name not recognised ! How can that be. For goodness sake if they don't mean my name then put the correct terminology they are looking for - THIS SHOULD NOT BE THIS DIFFICULT. As I have said before - my design and clients are private and confidential not for the rest of the world to plagiarise. and before you say this question is in the wrong forum - Behance is only found in the bloody cloud, so it is a cloud issue. When I have it deleted at lease that fog will be gone and part of the dark cloud that plages this world will be gone.

• 2. Re: Cant Delete Behance Account - Wont recognise my name.
          SarahBehance1 Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Steve - your full name will be whatever you had listed on your profile page, so you can visit that to find out exactly what to type. Note that the Delete form is case sensitive.

• 3. Re: Cant Delete Behance Account - Wont recognise my name.
            Steve Waren Level 1

Thank you Sarah I finally worked that out.

Kind Regards,

Steve Warren

IMPORTANT: It is your responsibility to check an artwork proof to ensure it meets your requirements. Please check all details including spelling, contact details and layout. After checking, clearly advise if any changes need to be made. When changes have been made a new artwork proof will be sent for checking. After authority to proceed to print is given, Cabra Print accepts no responsibility for any errors.

Copyright © All design, artwork and Intellectual Property remain the property of Cabra Print Pty Ltd and may not be used or copied by any means mechanical or electronic without the express written permission of Cabra Print Pty Ltd. Use of designs or artwork created by Cabra Print Pty Ltd outside of Cabra Print Pty Ltd without permission is a breach of Copyright. Companies, individuals and third parties in breach of Copyright © will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Supply of artwork for proof, file security or storage does not constitute permission to use.