1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 2, 2017 6:25 AM by Szalam

3D Camera Track Help

Decon

Having a lot of trouble 3D tracking this shot and was wondering if anyone could maybe help me out and give me some advice. I have linked the clip below and want to do a 3D camera track so I can place 3D text using Element 3D in the entrance way between the silhouette wood posts in the foreground but when I run a 3D camera track all it will track is the trees in the background. I thought this would be a pretty simple track and I have even tried masking out just the bottom of the shot but then the camera wont solve. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Also sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. didn't really see a forum that revolved around just general advice in the community.

The clip: http://www.mediafire.com/watch/ei4ualrdtl37krr/BEN_3.mov

• 1. Re: 3D Camera Track Help
          Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Did you ever get your problem solved? I'm sorry nobody responded to you, but the After Effects Resources subspace is pretty quiet (and not for support like this).

Decon  wrote

Also sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. didn't really see a forum that revolved around just general advice in the community.

Here it is: After Effects

That linked forum is very, very active.

I'll get a moderator to move your post.