2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 27, 2016 9:13 AM by floramc

Does Capture CC let you send regular photos to your libraries?

Hellohi227

The only option I am understanding for sending photos in Capture CC is the LOOK section. When I create a new library, I am not able to add those photos into my Photoshop document. It the LOOK photos can only go into premier and after effects.

What App let you send photos to your libraries? Thank you for your help!

• 2. Re: Does Capture CC let you send regular photos to your libraries?
          floramc Adobe Community Professional

Hi! I try to understand what is going on here.

So, you are using adobe capture. Adobe Capture gives you 4 apps that you can use:

COLOR

- color helps you create palettes. You can create palettes using existing pictures or pointing you camera straight to what is in front of you. So the purpose of color is creating color palettes för eg Illustrator or Photoshop. They will land in your libraries

LOOK

- look does almost the same thing as Color, but what you get is a color lookup that you can use successfully in e.g. after effects. Your looks will land in your library

SHAPE

- shape turns pictures into vectors. You can use your existing pictures or new ones. Once you have created a shape, that means a vector that the apps creates out of a picture, you can save it in your library and use in your desktop application. As with Color and Look, your shape will be in the library

BRUSH

- brush is an app that helps you create brushes for other mobile apps or desktop apps. As in all others, you can take a picture or use an existing picture to create a new brush. Brushes can be saved and appear in your library.

So all apps let you open photos from your mobile or tablet or take new ones and use them for the purposes of the app itself.

If your purpose is to work on a picture and send the picture to a desktop app, maybe you should check Photoshop Fix or Photoshop Mix. They are too Adobe apps, but are not available for all mobiles and phones yet.

Let me know if I am clarifying the right thing here