2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 4, 2015 12:37 AM by zoltan.tajti

Acrobat reader crashing on Xiaomi Mipad with latest stable Europen MIUI [Android]

zoltan.tajti Level 1

I use Acrobat Reader to read files on Acrobat Cloud. Works perfectly well upon first launch. My device is a Xiaomi MiPad, with latest stable MIUI. However, once Acrobat reader has run a few minutes in the background while I use other apps on the device, or just after waking the device up form sleep mode, Acrobat Reader just won't launch. It starts to, but it doesn't get there ever. And I mean ever.

It's not slow, it's not happening. The only thing that helps is clearing the cache and app data, but then the app becomes clumsy AND the cloud function doesn't work at all. The only thing that works is uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but I don't want to do that every time I happen to be away from the device for more than a minute. The ROM is stable, everything else works just fine, and I have about four apps installed on the device. Nothing risky. Acrobat Reader turned out to be a nightmare, nevertheless.

I need it for my studies; this app is the reason I have bought the tablet. Please resolve the issue

Thank you very much in advance for your kind help.