- Please Close Lightroom
- Sign out of Creative Cloud Application and sign back in.Refer Sign in and sign out to activate Creative Cloud apps
- Open Lightroom
Let us know if that helps
That did not work.
Are you using the correct Adobe ID to sign in ? (use the ID with which you Subscribed for Creative cloud)
Post a screenshot of the trial Prompt as well.If using Correct Adobe Id,
Please follow the steps below:-
Move the Opm.db File to Desktop.
- Exit Creative Cloud app and close all Adobe Programs.
- On Windows remove the opm.db file located here: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE
- On Mac remove the opm.db file located here: <user>\Library\Application Support\Adobe\OOBE
- Restart your Computer
- Restart Creative Cloud Connection and sign in
I think it is fixed now!!! Thank you so much for your help!!!
Thanks for the update
Glad to help