4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 20, 2006 9:54 AM by VaporAction

Raising Tweens

VaporAction
      I have too much space at the top of my animation and I want to raise all the layers, frames, everything...
      The problem is that the tweens won't move along with everything else even though their frames are selected...
      Is there a way to move the tweens without having to redo them?
        • 1. Re: Raising Tweens
          clbeech Level 3
          hum, guess I don't quite understand, are you trying to move them literally 'UP' in the layers menu, or forward in time? Are any of these layers locked? They should move just fine.

Another solution may be to use 'copy frames' , delete them and then use 'paste frames' in the new area of the time line.
          • 2. Re: Raising Tweens
            VaporAction Level 1
            By "move" I meant raise everything's Y coordinate on the stage so that everything's closer to the top of the page...I've tried unlocking and selecting all layers...problem is that it doesn't apply it to the tweens...
            • 3. Re: Raising Tweens
              Level 7
              use the edit multiple frames. (icons at the bottom of the timeline, on the
              left side, they look like little squares etc...).

JG

"VaporAction" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
              news:ejsd2l$86o$1@forums.macromedia.com...
              > By "move" I meant raise everything's Y coordinate on the stage so that
              > everything's closer to the top of the page...I've tried unlocking and
              > selecting
              > all layers...problem is that it doesn't apply it to the tweens...
              >

• 4. Re: Raising Tweens
                VaporAction Level 1
                Thanks for the help!
                I'll give it a shot right now!