1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 4, 2015 3:28 PM by A.T. Romano

Ordinateur PC

jean paulr41332299

It apIt appears error 16, I have already to uninstall 3 times ADOBE First elements 14 and I always have the message error 16. That to make, Thank you and cordiallypears error 16, I have already to uninstall 3 times ADOBE First elements 14 and I always have the message error 16. That to make, Thank you and cordially

Il apparaît erreur 16, j'ai déjà désinstaller 3 fois ADOBE Premiere elements 14 et j'ai toujours le message erreur 16.

Que faire,

Merci et cordialement

• 1. Re: Ordinateur PC
          A.T. Romano Level 7

jean paulr

What computer operating system for your Premiere Elements 14?

Error 16 suggests a licensing issue.

First....rename the SLStore Folder to SLStoreOld to disable it.

For now I will assume that you are using Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 64 bit.

Local Disk C

Program Data

Adobe

and in the Adobe Folder is the SLStore Folder that you rename to SLStoreOld.

When the program is reopened a new SLStore Folder will be generated.

It is assumed that you are running the program as administrator (from user account with administrative privileges and latest version of QuickTime 7 installed on computer with Premiere Elements 14. Video card/graphics card up to date according to web site of the manufacturer of the card?

Please consider and then let us know if that worked for you. If not, please give more details. Then we can plan what next.

Thank you.

ATR