9 Replies Latest reply on Dec 5, 2015 6:01 PM by rpandita

No fix for "Unable to export: An internal error has occurred: ?:0: attempt to index nil value".

Milow

Hi, after BSOD under Windows 8.1 my Lightroom catalog got corrupted. Lightroom itself couldn't repair it so I managed to fix it using SQL procedure. Everything was fine (I've processed nearly 1300 photos) until it came to export them. Most files are unable to export and I got his message: Unable to export: An internal error has occurred: ?:0: attempt to index nil value". I noticed that metadata cannot be read nor saved from/to these files (no XMP files are being created). I tried to export them as catalog also tried just to recover JPGs from previews with Preview-Cache Image Extraction plugin but no success and I get the same message. I set "Do nothing" under "After export" menu but still doesn't work. Original RAW files are fine and I can export them if I create brand new catalog but then I lose all the tweaks I've done to these 1300 photos. What else can I do? Help, please! Thanks in advance.