- The best way is to use Lightroom mobile, not sure why you are not doing that.
- Else copy the videos on desktop and then import them into LR
Thank you, Rohit. I do have Lightroom Mobile on my phone and so I added the current videos to it. Tell me now what to do to move them from the Lightroom Mobile app into Lightroom on my computer.
The second link mentioned above will tell you want to do next, please read it and follow instructions.
Rohit, I forgot to mention that videos had been being imported uneventfully before the last update of Adobe.
Using the LR mobile app is curiously complicated. I've been unsuccessfully playing with it for an hour. I've watched the videos you suggested also to no avail. "Copying them to the desktop" would probably be the easiest, but when I look at the pictures on my phone there is no icon for copying them.
Why was I able to seamlessly import videos before the latest update?
- It is quit easy to use LR mobile.
- Try installing quick time - and then try importing videos in LR
- Also check this link - Connecting to Dynamic Link server failed
- To copy images on desktop check this.
I talked to Adobe Support and learned that the reason my computer was not importing videos was that after the Adobe update, I needed to update my Quicktime Player, also. Once I did that, Lightroom imports videos without any trouble.