2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 7, 2015 1:15 AM by Odysseus99

C'ant Install Premiere Elements14

Odysseus99

My System is W7/64 Pro.

During the Installation Premiere Elements14 i have the following failures:

1. On e:\ i have no such datas. if I browse the Progfind vcredist.msi on CD and continue.

Fehler-1.jpg

2.On the ends comes this failure:

Fehler-2.jpg

and the failurelist is:

Exit Code: 6

Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example,  ERROR:

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 6 error(s)

----------- Payload: Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) 9.0.30729.5677 {539B5BB0-18F9-11E2-BBBC-00215AEA26C9} -----------

ERROR: Third party payload installer vcredist_x86.exe failed with exit code: 1612

ERROR: Failed to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86). Please try installing it by double clicking on the executable at "F:\Download\A-B\adobe\Photo-Premiere-Elements-14\DVD\Adobe Premiere Elements 14\64\payloads\Microsoft VC 2008 Redist (x86)\vcredist_x86.exe", or download and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) from Microsoft website - www.microsoft.com

----------- Payload: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64) 10.0.40219.325 {54B0C34F-18F9-11E2-BC1D-00215AEA26C9} -----------

ERROR: Third party payload installer vcredist_x64.exe failed with exit code: 1612

ERROR: Failed to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64). Please try installing it by double clicking on the executable at "F:\Download\A-B\adobe\Photo-Premiere-Elements-14\DVD\Adobe Premiere Elements 14\64\payloads\Microsoft VC 2010 Redist (x64)\vcredist_x64.exe", or download and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64) from Microsoft website - www.microsoft.com

----------- Payload: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) 10.0.40219.325 {55B82130-18F9-11E2-8D43-00215AEA26C9} -----------

ERROR: Third party payload installer vcredist_x86.exe failed with exit code: 1612

ERROR: Failed to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86). Please try installing it by double clicking on the executable at "F:\Download\A-B\adobe\Photo-Premiere-Elements-14\DVD\Adobe Premiere Elements 14\64\payloads\Microsoft VC 2010 Redist (x86)\vcredist_x86.exe", or download and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) from Microsoft website - www.microsoft.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3.If I start the program comes this failure:

Fehler-3.jpg

after klick on OK i can start the Editors, but not Premiere-Programm

did anybody has a Tip for me?

• 1. Re: C'ant Install Premiere Elements14
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Florian Schmidt-Krayer

Just to make sure that I am not misinterpreting any of the presentation, please tell us...

1. Are you trying to install Premiere Elements 14 to Windows 7 64 bit computer with an installation disc or downloaded 64 bit installation files? Are you working with an Internet connection for the installation?

2. Is your computer on a school or company network?

3. Are you running the programs as administrator (from user account with administrative privileges)?

4. Do you have Nik plugins on your computer?

Depending on your answers, you might want to contact online Adobe Chat Downloading, Installing, and Setting Up to take advantage of whatever time limited support it gives for troubleshooting this type of problem for only current version, 14.

Contact Customer Care

Please consider, and let us know the results and outcome.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: C'ant Install Premiere Elements14
            Odysseus99 Level 1

Hi ATR,

You wrote:

1. Are you trying to install Premiere Elements 14 to Windows 7 64 bit computer with an installation disc or downloaded 64 bit installation files? Are you working with an Internet connection for the installation?

2. Is your computer on a school or company network?

3. Are you running the programs as administrator (from user account with administrative privileges)?

4. Do you have Nik plugins on your computer?

to 1. I installed it from a disc from ADOBE

to 2. it is an private Computer

to 3. I work allway as an admin

to 4. No, i do'nt know what a Nik plugin is.

bevore i used Premiere Elements 9 without any problems. i have this deinstalled with Revo uninstaller pro.