• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

mac 19.0.0.245 installation connection error

Dec 06, 2015 Dec 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

My installation always get stuck at 5%, indicating connection error without any code.

I am a new Mac user, but I am pretty sure with how it works for windows. I did an uninstall and went to download the installation file again, but it still does work.

Can anyone please help me? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 06, 2015 Dec 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for the typo, I meant that it still doesn't work. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2015 Dec 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi wuw28188201,

What OS X version is this?

We'll need the install log files to investigate further.  Please review the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? and provide all files listed (install.log, FlashPlayerInstallManager.log, Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log).  Once you have obtained all files upload the files to cloud.acrobat.com (see How to share a document) or use a file sharing service of your choice.  Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines