Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 7

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2009 Feb 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I am using Robohelp 7. Some of the pages are not getting displayed in editor mode or doc pad or design mode. I am able to view the page output or also using view item option. The page is also in the Page Manager folder. The page shows blank in design mode and also the html mode doesnot have the html code displayed. it doesnot happen will all the pages, it happens with pages which has Tables and drop-down hotspot dhtml effect. Pease do help me with a solution. is it got to do anything with page properties ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 11, 2009 Feb 11, 2009
Hi sri_nadiger and welcome to the RH community.

If you install the two RH7 patches you will find this issue disappears. You can downlaod them from here. Note that you must apply the 7.0.1 patch before the 7.0.2 patch.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sri_nadiger and welcome to the RH community.

If you install the two RH7 patches you will find this issue disappears. You can downlaod them from here. Note that you must apply the 7.0.1 patch before the 7.0.2 patch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you so much. I have now installed the patches and I am able to edit the pages.

cheers,
Sriharsha Nadiger

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp