7 Replies Latest reply on Dec 7, 2015 3:18 AM by Studio5150

    I search tyhe shortcut to make a enter point on a layer


      Hi ,


      I'm have MacPro (with a Azerty Num Keyboard)  and I search the shortcut to make the enter point on a layer, I read a lot of article and normally is [ for the enter and ] for the out point...  But doesn't work on my AE...