2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 12, 2009 11:23 AM by Old Jag

Fireworks CS4 Vista Internal Error

Old Jag
      We're running into errors when subselecting several objects and trying to nudge them using the error keys. The file window goes white except for a few gray boxes that say "not enough memory" and we eventually get the Internal Error dialog box.

I don't have many fonts loaded beyond those that come with Vista so I doubt that's the issue, but it's getting old. If anyone has ideas (other than a clean wipe and reinstall, which I'm not keen on doing with a dozen Adobe aplications) I'd appreciate them.
        • 1. Re: Fireworks CS4 Vista Internal Error
          Level 7
          Old Jag wrote:
          > We're running into errors when subselecting several objects and trying to nudge
          > them using the error keys. The file window goes white except for a few gray
          > boxes that say "not enough memory" and we eventually get the Internal Error
          > dialog box.
          >
          > I don't have many fonts loaded beyond those that come with Vista so I doubt
          > that's the issue, but it's getting old. If anyone has ideas (other than a clean
          > wipe and reinstall, which I'm not keen on doing with a dozen Adobe aplications)
          > I'd appreciate them.

I had the same problem for a while. I learned there was a known
          incompatibility between Vista and my Nvidia graphics card drivers,
          downloaded and installed the latest drivers, and haven't had the problem
          since.

--
          Linda Rathgeber - Adobe Community Expert
          http://www.adobe.com/communities/experts/members/8.html
          --------------------------------------------------------------
          • 2. Re: Fireworks CS4 Vista Internal Error
            Old Jag Level 1
            My system doesn't have Nvidia drivers - ATI Mobility Radeon x2300