You can create a Bullets paragraph style, and change it there. It won't change the program default, but it will apply your indent to every paragraph defined with the style.
I know it.
But my question remains. Where those values are coming from? Is there a place where you can change that? Or it is fix?
If the default is adjustable, I haven't been able to find out how.
To change the default behaviour of the Bulleted list do this...
- Close all document
- From the Paragraph Style Panel, edit the [Basic Paragraph]
- Modify the Bullet & Numbering setting
- In the List Type, choose Bullet, and make the change you need to this setting
- Now, Make sure to put the List Type back to None
- Close the [Basic Paragraph] windows.
Je crois qu'il me reste des croutes à manger afin de bien saisir toutes les subtilités du logiciels.