Could you please try the following steps:
Solution 1: Run Lightroom as an Administrator.
- Open the Program Files/Adobe/Adobe Lightroom folder.
- Right-click on the Lightroom.exe file.
- Choose Run as administrator.
- Select the folder your catalog is in. By default, this is your Pictures/Lightroom folder.
- Right-click on that folder.
- Choose Properties > Security > Edit.
- Select your user name in the Group or user names section. and click Full Control under Permissions.
- Click Apply, then click OK out of all the dialog boxes.
Please let us know if it helps.
So totally completely bummed out w the ZERO Help getting from ADOBE. Nice job
I need some to come into my computor
Really frustrated at the moment
Not seeing Lightroom.exe file
This exactly the ****** help I was expecting from this service
I need someone to come on to my computer and discover why its not working correctly please. I have tried to get phone help, but they denied me saying the only way to get help is this chat thing and this chat thing is not working so good
I have sent you a personal message please check and reply there.
Yea ur customer service is awesome. Ill be sure to write a review on how helpful u r