• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH8 webhelp customizations

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2009 Feb 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In an RH8 webhelp project, is it possible to set the search results to use more then 60 characters for the search context or set what text to use?

In the TOC, I know you can choose icons with the skin editor but can you assign different icons to topics?
For example, I had a chm file with a custom bitmap strip and I color coded some of the topics in the TOC, I'd like to be able to do that with the Webhelp Pro output

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 12, 2009 Feb 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In not sure about the search context. It is a text based search so can't see how you can define which text to use.

You can use a custom icon for a topic. In your skin there is a "topic/page" image below your "closed/open book" images which will address your second query. Look in the Navigation tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

AsisCSI, don't let Colum's statement about the icons get you too excited. Not trying to rain on Colum's parade, but the choice is for ALL icons to use the same image. From what you have told us, I suspect you are wanting something different. I suspect you want Page X to use one icon, Pages Y an Z to use another and so on.

This isn't possible but many would love to see it. For that, I'm going to suggest you submit a Wish Form.

Click here to view the WishForm/Bug Reporting Form

The more wish forms folks submit asking for the same feature, the higher it gains priority.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks - I'll submit the feature to the wishlist,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp