5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 8, 2015 11:27 AM by Rick Gerard

    What is this effect called? Trying to figure out the name of it so I can look up tutorials..

    dylanlolwut Level 1

      Hey guys, just have a quick question.

      What is this effect called? I'm looking to make a clip like this: Her.ie - Storm Queen Teresa Mannion | Facebook


      Basically I want to motion track an object in one video and paste it into another.