0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 8, 2015 3:59 AM by editbot

Colour space wrong among other bugs!

editbot

So here's a list of bugs that are driving me nuts and for a 'professional' piece of  software should not exist at all if you tested your updates properly! This has caused me a lot of problems and I am considering cancelling my subscription at this point.

Firstly, interlaced rendering doesn't work properly. Everything is badly aliased. This has not been fixed in your latest update. Essentially for broadcast interlaced work we are screwed.

Sending from interlaced Adobe to Media Encoder for rendering produced an interlaced file but with duplicated fields. Again, no good at all!

I have just installed the update and none of the above issues are fixed and now I have TWO MORE issues

Colour space coming back from AE is not being rendered as REC709 in avidDnxHD codec. It's keeping it full. So I have to switch back to make legal in Avid and this causes slight shift and nothing matches.

Interface is screwed up. Using either my wacom pen or mouse it suddenly decides to lasso everything and anything and none of the usual buttons or keys work so al of a sudden my mouse is moving everything around and I can't stop it without continuous clicking and banging my fist in frustration!

As pro software this is now useless to me and I'm paying a hefty sub for it! What the hell happened to your quality control??

This is all running OS X Yosemite 10.10.5

Mac Pro (Late 2013)

3.5 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5

64 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 ECC

AMD FirePro D700 6144 MB