- Could you uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" from Preferences>>Performance
- Then restart Lightroom
- Also What is your Operating system?
- Make sure your Graphics card is up to date
OS is Windows 10 new upgrade.
Lightroom CC has been uninstalled and reinstalled,
18 GB RAM, AMD 6 Core Processor
After Win 10 Upgrade problem started, Lightroom crashes a lot.
Please ensure that your Graphics card is updated
Check this from Manufacturer's website
Also post the crash log here
Graphics Card, Chipset and Audio are up to date and I don't know how to get info on the Lightroom Crash Data???
Below are the instructions for getting the crash report:-
Restart Lightroom Once to generate the crash log in event viewer.
- Click Windows Start button > Type event in Search programs and files field.
- Select Event Viewer or View Event Logs
- Navigate to Windows Logs > Application, and then find the latestevent with “Error” in the Level column and “Application Error” in the Source column
- Copy the text on the General tab.
- Paste the information here
Log Name: Application
Source: Application Hang
Date: 12/10/2015 7:01:15 PM
Event ID: 1002
Task Category: (101)
The program lightroom.exe version 22.214.171.124 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
Process ID: 45c8
Start Time: 01d133bfe59de8b7
Termination Time: 72
Application Path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom\lightroom.exe
Report Id: 6d4da928-9fb3-11e5-bed3-9c2a707baf56
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
<Provider Name="Application Hang" />
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2015-12-11T03:01:15.138253900Z" />
<Data>C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom\lightroom.exe</Data>
- Which graphics card do you have?
- Does it still crashes if you disable Graphics Processor from Device manager?
- Also try a different catalog
It crashes if I try to disable Graphics Processor from Device manager.
Do you mean your Computer crashes when you try to disable the graphics card from Device manager?
NO Lightroom crashes all the time doing anything on Windows 10
You need to get an update to fix it. The old Lightroom did not crash on Windows 10.