1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 10, 2015 8:00 AM by Chris Crevasse

Camera Raw Defaults Not Sticky

Chris Crevasse

I am using the latest versions of Bridge and Photoshop CC on a Windows 10 computer.  I convert my raw files to DNG through the DNG converter.  I have saved Camera Raw defaults for my various cameras at specific ISOs.  However, the Camera Raw defaults are no longer sticky.  If I close and re-open Bridge, the Camera Raw defaults revert to the standard Adobe defaults.  I have saved DNG files for each ISO, so, when this happens, I go through each ISO and "Save New Camera Raw Defaults." My individual Camera Raw defaults are active as long as Bridge remains open, yet these saved defaults are lost each time I close Bridge. This has been happening for the last few days, perhaps since I updated to the latest release of Photoshop CC.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled Bridge and Photoshop CC, and I have used the latest version of the DNG converter to re-convert all of my Camera Raw default DNGs (they were originally set up a couple of years ago), but none of this has resolved the problem.  At this point I am at a loss.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

• 1. Re: Camera Raw Defaults Not Sticky
          Chris Crevasse Level 1

I see in another thread that Sony raws are affected by this non-sticky raw default issue.  My troublesome raw files are from an RX1, but they are not uncompressed, as uncompressed raw is not available with my RX1.  So, more than uncompressed raws may be affected by this bug.  I've downloaded and installed the latest version of ACR (released yesterday, I believe), but I haven't had a chance to test it yet.