• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to Display the Total Number of Items in a Web App?

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know the tag {{counter}} displays the incremental count of Each Item in a Web App, but I am looking for a way to Display the Total Number of Items in a Web App. Sounds easy, but I can not think of a work around. Thank you for any suggestions.

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 14, 2016 Apr 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this work if there are over 500 items? i.e would having 600 items return 600 or 500 limit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2016 Apr 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, that is not as if you were trying to do it yourself.

I need to check though but I can not remember if one of the recent updates sorted the total number if you have web app as a collection or not. Has for other items to do the pagination stuff. Would need to check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 16, 2016 Apr 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you only need to add that amount in manually from time to time, you could always do an export and see how many items you have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines