1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 9, 2015 3:49 PM by Steve Werner

How do I get Creative Cloud libraries?

nlamborn823

I am currently a student that was issued a laptop that comes with Adobe Design Premium CS5, however when I go to a program such as Adobe Illustrator there is no option to select Creative Cloud Libraries although it should be found in the Window panel. How can I get libraries to show up if I have used Adobe Capture to turn a drawing into a vector onto my phone? I have tried simply emailing the captured vector to myself and it doesn't recognize the image as a vector. Please help!

• 1. Re: How do I get Creative Cloud libraries?
          Steve Werner Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Creative Cloud libraries are only available if you have a subscription to a version of Adobe Creative Cloud. It could be a student subscription, an individual subscription, or a team subscription. Adobe has been offering subscriptions for the past four years. Here's a link about getting the student or teacher version at a heavy discount:

Adobe Creative Cloud for students and teachers | Adobe

Adobe Design Premium Creative Suite 5 is about six years old, and is called a "perpetual license." That is now an old version of Adobe software and is "end-of-life" meaning that it is not supported and will not work with modern computer operating systems or with mobile devices.