1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 9, 2015 2:54 PM by A.T. Romano

Tengo premiere elements 13 y al actualizar ordenador a windows 10 no me funciona ¿ solución?

salvadort22763447

I have adobe premier elements 13 and when the windows has been tarnformed to windows 10, premiere does not work. ¿ solutión?

Tras actualizar adobe premiere 13 con windows 10, dejó de funcionar ¿ como solucióno el problema?

• 1. Re: Tengo premiere elements 13 y al actualizar ordenador a windows 10 no me funciona ¿ solución?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

savadort

I have Premiere Elements 13/13.1 on two different Windows 10 64 bit computer. So, I know that that version does work with Windows 10 64 bit.

We need to go through you details to determine why this is not working for you.

1. How far to you get?

a. Can you install the program and get beyond the Sign In?

b. Are you having failures trying to import your files into the program for editing?

c. Is the program freezing or crashing after you start a new project and start to create the project?

d. Are your failures in the import, edit, or export parts or all?

e. Other?

2. Does the problem exist with and without the antivirus and firewalls disabled?

3. Do you have QuickTime 7.7.6 installed on your Windows 10 64 bit computer?

QuickTime 7.7.6 for Windows

and are you running the programs as administrator (from user account with administrative privileges)?

4. Is your video card/graphics card up to date according to the web site of the manufacturer of the card? How many cards does your computer use according to the computer's Device Manager/Display Adapters?

5. Are you working with an Internet connection?

6. Have you met the System Requirements for 13/13.1?

System requirements | Adobe Premiere Elements

Please consider, supply more details, and then we will decide what next.

Any questions or need clarification on the above, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR