This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
- You will have to manually provide read and write permissions on Adobe folders.
Please follow below steps :
- Right click on Finder icon and select "Go-To" Folder option.
- You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.( Do not miss ~ symbol)
- Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe.
- Right click on Adobe folder and select GetInfo option.
- Expand the Sharing & Permissions section.
- Click the lock icon in the lower-right corner. Enter your administrator user name and password when prompted, and then click OK.
- Please click on '+' symbol , it will open list of user accounts.
- Add all user accounts and then provide "Read & Write" permission to all user accounts. ( If not okay , just add currently logged in user name and Administrator)
- Click the Gear icon, and select Apply to Enclosed Item. Close the Get Info dialog box.
- Then launch Lightroom application and check.
Let me know if you still face any issue .
Thanks for the quick response. You lost me on the first step. Are we talking about Mac OS?
Thanks, that did the trick!