Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

dixm

Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My system says I have Flash Player version 19.0.0.245 and directs me to install the latest version 20.0.0.228. When I follow the steps, it tells me I already have the latest version and gives me the message 'Flash Player is integrated with Internet Explorer in Windows 8.You do not need to install Flash Player'.It's sending me in circles! Can't access websites. HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2015 Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi dixm60383509,

Microsoft embeds Flash Player in Internet Explorer as of Windows 8 (and Edge in Windows 10) and all updates are distributed by Microsoft via Windows Update.  You'll need to run Windows Update to check for, and install, the update or download the update directly from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119147.  Microsoft updates the Microsoft Security Advisory 2755801 page monthly with each update to Flash Player for IE (and Edge).  You can bookmark this page and refer to it on Patch Tuesday for the Flash Player for IE/Edge update.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines