This does NOT include the SCUP catalog, or the URL for enterprise customers that have "licensed " Flash Player, correct?
The page that is being disabled is for enterprise customers who license Flash Player, as stated on the page.
- If you opted into Background Updates, Flash Player should update within 24-hrs of a release.
- If you opted into Notification Updates, Flash Player checks for an update within 7 days of a release.
- If you have OS X an update notification dialog window displays when a new version is available.
- If you have Windows, a (Run Once) registry entry is created to display the update notification dialog window displays after the system is rebooted (or user has logged out/in).
- The 7 day parameter can be changed (in OS X and Windows) by adding AutoUpdateInterval to the mms.cfg file. The syntax is AutoUpdateInterval=# where # is the number of days between checks. Acceptable values are between 0 and 30 (0 days and 30 days)
No, this does not include enterprise customers that have licensed Flash Player, however, there will be some changes to how enterprise customers access the distribution page. Please review the FAQ Upcoming Flash Player Distribution Changes FAQ. Please note that the new page is not yet available. It was anticipated to be available this week, however, due to some last minute issues the page is not yet live. The FAQ will be updated once the page is live.