• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i authorize my NOOK COLOR on ADE?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2015 Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never had rthis issue before.  Tried to download a book from Overdrive.com (borrowed book from my library).  When I click on Download, I get this message:

"This Title has been activated using a different ID.  Try registering this device with the ID you originally used to download the title.   (Adobe ID error)"

I've not changed anything that should cause this OTHER THAN, I bought a Surface 2;  have NO IDEA how, but the book downloaded onto the Surface tablet?!?!?  I DON'T WANT IT THERE.  i WANT TO READ IT ON MY nOOK AS I ALWAYS HAVE.  help, please  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 10, 2015 Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check first if you reader on the suppored List: https://blogs.adobe.com/digitalpublishing/supported-devices

If yes, start Digital Edition.
Connect the Reader with your Computer.

Its should a prompt appear if you want Reader authorize.

If no support (or the reader was not detected of digital edition) check the help for the reader how can authorize the device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2015 Dec 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for trying to help!  That's one of the things I did.  However, I still received the message that my Nook was authorized using a different ID.  I don't think I have another ID but if so, it was YEARS and YEARS ago and I can't get Adobe to help me recover it.  I tried de-registering my NOOK; then re-authorized it ... SAME MESSAGE!!

Any other ideas I might try? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2015 Dec 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you open the eBook on Digital Edition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines