1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 9, 2009 1:55 PM by Newsgroup_User

Arraycollections

GeorgeWS Level 1
      Currently I have a manager that enters an application. All of the people that work for him are summed on the first state of the flex program. So I use the Remote Opbect and pull a set of data from my CFC that is summed. Then the manager can select a person and it shows that persons detail. I have another CFC that pulls in this data. So when the App starts it pulls both sets of data and they each have a datagrid that they get displayed in. Is it possible to pull the detail and have the Action Script sum up the reps so I do not have to do to pulls over very simmilar sets?
      Thanks George
        • 1. Re: Arraycollections
          Level 7

"GeorgeWS" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:gmq7iq$jn9$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          > Currently I have a manager that enters an application. All of the people
          > that
          > work for him are summed on the first state of the flex program. So I use
          > the
          > Remote Opbect and pull a set of data from my CFC that is summed. Then the
          > manager can select a person and it shows that persons detail. I have
          > another
          > CFC that pulls in this data. So when the App starts it pulls both sets of
          > data
          > and they each have a datagrid that they get displayed in. Is it possible
          > to
          > pull the detail and have the Action Script sum up the reps so I do not
          > have to
          > do to pulls over very simmilar sets?

Look at GroupingCollection.