• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I enrolled for a subscription but I have not been able to convert my pdf to Word

Dec 11, 2015 Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I enrolled for a subscription but I have not been able to convert my pdf to Word

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi elizabethc86184573,

Try to use the service online https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf, make sure you are logged in using the Adobe ID under which you have the subscription.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi elizabethc86184573,

Try to use the service online https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf, make sure you are logged in using the Adobe ID under which you have the subscription.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I recently subscribed for PDF to other formats product and did convert a file to Word from PDF shortly after. But, I've tried again today with another PDF file and it hasn't worked - saying 'an error occurred while trying to access the service'.

Can you help please ?

Ralph

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ralph,

Could you please try accessing the service using this link: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf ?

Let me know how it goes.

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Shivam - that link has worked to convert my file now. Shall I use this link to convert files for future ?

Many thanks again.

Regards,

Ralph

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're Welcome, Ralph.

It might be a temporary technical issue due to which you were getting the error message.

You can use the link to convert your files as well as Acrobat Reader's Export PDF option, assuming this is where you got this error message.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources