I've just upgraded to 13.6 and I'm noticing some very odd behaviour on some very basic functions:
- double clicking on a comp in the project panel doesnt open the comp
- double clicking on footage in the project panel doesn't open the footage
- double clicking on a text layer in the comp doesn't make it editable
- rulers don't function; it's not possible to create new ones, existing ones vanish when selected
- layers suddenly jump to locations 1000s of pixels away when dragged in the comp window
... that is until it all goes away. The issues occur using both a wacom and track pad 2. They usually simply disappear after a (long) while and the app begins functioning normally, until it's restarted.
Bizarre and frustrating.
Model Name: iMac
Model Identifier: iMac17,1
Processor Name: Intel Core i7
Processor Speed: 4 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 4
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 8 MB
Memory: 32 GB
AMD Radeon R9 M395X:
Chipset Model: AMD Radeon R9 M395X
PCIe Lane Width: x16
VRAM (Total): 4096 MB
That's what you get for trusting that an Adobe version update would make things better.
Don't use AE CC 2015. Get AE CC 2014 if you don't already have it and use it. At least it works as billed for the most part.