0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 9, 2009 1:39 PM by LordPathogen

RSL error 2046 inconsistent

LordPathogen
      Hi, I am attempting to do framework caching. It seems to work fine, as long as I hardcode the complete host name for the url. If I attempt to use relative paths as the docs say you can do, however, it then fails to load ("rsl error 1 of 2") with a code 2046 at the bottom of the browser which indicates a problem with the signature of the .swz file. What seems very strange, however, is 1. why it works hardcoded as I described and 2. why it shows the .swf file being the problem according to the browser. The browser gets a 404 on this: http://framework_3.2.0.3958.swf/

No surprise, since that is not the host nor the context root of my app. The .swz file, however, does get the correct host and context root every time.

I am trying to do this like so:

quote:

<runtime-shared-library-path path-element="${FLEX_HOME}/frameworks/libs/framework.swc">
      <url rsl-url="framework_${build.number}.swz" />
      <url rsl-url="framework_${build.number}.swf" />
      </runtime-shared-library-path>
      <runtime-shared-library-path path-element="${FLEX_HOME}/frameworks/libs/rpc.swc">
      <url rsl-url="rpc_${build.number}.swz" />
      <url rsl-url="rpc_${build.number}.swf" />
      </runtime-shared-library-path>

all my swfs are under web/swfs. My app has an html page with a swf in it under web/html . I have tried various combinations of relative urls including ../swfs/framework_${build.number}.swz to no avail. I'm stumped so any help will be appreciated. Thanks!