2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 18, 2016 2:50 AM by mariog!

How do I convert a Theta video with music to Youtube?

ihategoatheads

How do I convert a Theta 360 video with music so I can upload it to Youtube?

• 1. Re: How do I convert a Theta video with music to Youtube?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

ihgh

What version of Premiere Elements? What computer operating system?

What are the properties of your "Theta video"? What is the expected duration of your Timeline that you want to upload to YouTube?

Let us start here and then decide what next. Any questions or need clarification on the above, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: How do I convert a Theta video with music to Youtube?
            mariog!

Hello everbody,

I have the same question - and looking for an answer. :-)

I want to create 360°-Videos with the "Theta 360 S" and Adobe Premiere Elements 14 (on a MacBook, latest operating system). I want to cut different 360°-Clips, put them in one video and add music, titles etc..

The Theta-support told me that the most video-editing-software deletes the meta-data which is necessary for plattforms like YouTube to recognize that the clip is an 360°-Clip. Of course there is an instruction (including the Software) for adding the data again to the video-file. You find it here (in German): 360-Grad-Videos hochladen - YouTube-Hilfe 

But this is much circuitous.

So my question is: Is there any possibility to prohibit that Premiere deletes this apparently so important meta-data?

Thanks a lot!