1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 10, 2009 7:56 AM by Newsgroup_User

Flash SWF (with as3 code) integrate in Flex probelm

Smile2JP
      Hello everyone,

I'm having a problem to make my Flash SWF working in Flex. I created an animation movieclip, made a button and wrote a script to play this movieclip in Flash. Everything works fine but when I use SWFLoader in Flex to integrate this SWF in my application. This "play" button is working anymore in Flex.

Should I remove the button and script in Flash and put them in Flex? How could I write the script in Flex to call a function to play this SWF?
      Is there any other way to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.
        • 1. Re: Flash SWF (with as3 code) integrate in Flex probelm
          Level 7

"Smile2JP" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:gmqtde$fbi$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          > Hello everyone,
          >
          > I'm having a problem to make my Flash SWF working in Flex. I created an
          > animation movieclip, made a button and wrote a script to play this
          > movieclip in
          > Flash. Everything works fine but when I use SWFLoader in Flex to integrate
          > this
          > SWF in my application. This "play" button is working anymore in Flex.
          >
          > Should I remove the button and script in Flash and put them in Flex? How
          > could
          > I write the script in Flex to call a function to play this SWF?
          > Is there any other way to solve this problem?

I have an example on my blog that demonstrates controlling a Flash movie
          from Flex:
          http://flexdiary.blogspot.com/2009/01/example-of-casting-contets-of-swfloader.html

I included links to more basic examples in the code, so you might find one
          of them helpful even if this isn't.