I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Please follow the below steps to reset Lightroom preferences(assuming you are using Lightroom CC 2015 or Lightroom 6).
- Quit Lightroom.
- Navigate to the preferences file:
- Mac OS: /Users/[user name]/Library/Preferences/com.adobe.Lightroom6.plist
- Rename com.adobe.Lightroom6.plist to old.com.adobe.Lightroom6.plist
- Relaunch Lightroom and check for the issue.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for you reply Mrinmay. I am using the latest version of Lightroom. How would I do this on a PC?
I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Please navigate to this location :
- Windows 7, 8: C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Preferences\
Rename Lightroom 6 Preferences.agprefs to old.Lightroom 6 Preferences.agprefs
Relaunch Lightroom and check for the issue.
That fixed the problem! Thank you so very much!!!
I was wrong! It fixed it for just a few seconds and then it went gray again.
I just tried this as well, but the Import button resumes a grayed out mode again within a second of opening Lightroom.
Please rename Lightroom 6 Preferences.agprefs again and check for the issue.
Let me know if the issue reoccurs.
This worked! I'm back up and running!
Thank you Mrinmay!!!