4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 14, 2015 9:22 AM by A.T. Romano

Come modificare dimensione fotogrammi

orazero1

Cosa devo fare per poter modificare la dimensione dei fotogrammi da 720x576 a 1024x576 (DVPAL) in quanto la "finestra" , pur bianca, non mi consente nessun intervento

ELEMENT11 HELP.jpg

Grazie

• 1. Re: Come modificare dimensione fotogrammi
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

In Premiere Elements, you can only change your Project Settings when you start a new project. You can not change these settings in the middle of a project.

However, since version 11, the program will also set up your Project Settings automatically, based on the first video you add to your timeline.

• 2. Re: Come modificare dimensione fotogrammi
            A.T. Romano Level 7

orazero1

What version of Premiere Elements? What computer operating system?

Whether you use DV PAL 4:3 (standard) or DV PAL 16:9 (widescreen), the project preset will have frame width 720 and frame height 576.

For DV PAL 16:9 (widescreen), there will be a 16:9 flag that stretches the video to 1050 x 576 for display after encoding.

There is no project preset with frame width 1024 and frame height 576. I can tell you how to create one if it is really necessary.

If you need the project preset for DV PAL 16:9 (widescreen), then you or the project needs to set PAL/DV/Widescreen 48 kHz.

But, I need to know

What version of Premiere Elements? What computer operating system?

so that I give you instructions specific to your situation.

Once the project preset has been set by you or the project, you need to start a new project if the project preset was not set correctly.

But, depending on what version of Premiere Elements that you have (provided its not 13/13.1 or 14), I can suggest a way to change the project preset without starting a new project. Then you can decide if it is worthwhile to do that.

Please consider, and supply details. Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 3. Re: Come modificare dimensione fotogrammi
              orazero1 Level 1

What version of Premiere Elements? n°11

What computer operating system? Win 10 Pro

Whether you use DV PAL 4:3 (standard) or DV PAL 16:9 (widescreen), the project preset will have frame width 720 and frame height 576.

For DV PAL 16:9 (widescreen), there will be a 16:9 flag that stretches the video to 1050 x 576 for display after encoding.

There is no project preset with frame width 1024 and frame height 576. I can tell you how to create one if it is really necessary.

If you need the project preset for DV PAL 16:9 (widescreen), then you or the project needs to set PAL/DV/Widescreen 48 kHz.

What version of Premiere Elements? n° 11

What computer operating system? Win 10 Pro

I understand.

I run a rendering of DV PAL 4: 3 (standard), and flag its box DV PAL 16: 9 (widescreen), but I find a TV in 14: 9 format:   :-?.

Soon I will pass in Premiere Elements 14.

THANK YOU...............

• 4. Re: Come modificare dimensione fotogrammi
                A.T. Romano Level 7

orazerol1

Thank you for the reply.

Whether you have Premiere Elements 11 on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit or Premiere Elements 14/14.1 on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, you will run into the same aspect ratio problems. You do not want to have a 4:3 import going to a 16:9 export. You should keep the workflow consistent at 4:3 import to 4:3 export or 16:9 import to 16:9 export.

I can go into details if you want on

a. Importing your 4:3 with a DV Widescreen 16:9 project preset

b. Scaling the 4:3 to fill the 16:9 space in the Edit area monitor

c. Exporting as 16:9

Please consider and then decide what is going to work best for you. And, we can then look at the TV settings for 16:9 and other.

Thank you.

ATR