use adobe media encoder to convert your mov to an avi.
when i try to import my .mov in media encorder the softwer gives me an error...
are you using a mac?
and what error? (attach a screenshot, if it's in english.)
i use a pc
the window error is in italian, the meaning is then "the file source isn't valid!
the tradutcion of google translate is: "the source file does not contain stream importable. check that it is a video / audio files valid"
But... when i export the movie why i can't choice .avi?
i've installed quicktime, now adobe media encoder now it seems to work.
note ch's message 4.
The new workflow is different from the export video workflow of Flash Professional CS6 and earlier versions.
The major points of difference are:
- Integration with Adobe Media Encoder: Flash Professional CC has been integrated with Adobe Media Encoder 7.0, and the earlier versions were not dependent on AME.
- Export formats: Flash Professional CC can export QuickTime movies, only.
- HD videos: Flash Professional CC allows you to export HD videos.
Also, the CS6 workflow had the following issues:
- The MOV export workflow using QuickTime was error-prone and memory consuming.
- The AVI export did not support movie clips.
With Flash Professional CC, the above-mentioned issues have been fixed including the loss of frames issue. However, with the Adobe Media Encoder workflow, you can export to MOV files seamlessly with Flash Professional CC. With the new AME-based workflow, you can export Flash content to MOV files, and later use AME to convert MOV files to any desired output.