15 Replies Latest reply on Sep 6, 2016 10:38 AM by Szalam

Unable to allocate 0.002 MB of Memory.... I have 32 gb RAM

Ineedyouradobehelp588 Level 1

Hi All,

I've upgraded to the new release 11/30 of After Effects and I am continuously receiving this message:

Unable to allocate 0.002 MB of Memory Either decrease the memory requirements for the rendering of this frame, or install more RAM. (12803 / Standard 3D camera data). For more information, see www.adobe.com/go/learn_ae_mem ( 5027 :: 3 )

When I Purge the memory and disk cache it does not do much except change the error to a (0 :: 39 ) or (7 :: 5)

I am rendering at quarter to custom (10x15) frame resolution...

I have 32 gb RAM and After Effects uses 20-29 gb as seen on my Task Managing App on El Capitan.

This has been occurring after about 30 minutes of usage without any issues. Then if I preview my composition I receive all these error messages that continuer to appear after i press ok making it difficult to work on my project. I eventually restart my computer which fixes the problem for 20-15 minutes until I need to do a restart over again.

For now, the only solution I have encountered is using an older version of AE. It bothers me that this is occurring on the newer version as I would prefer to work with an up to date AE...

Best,

Danny