6 Replies Latest reply on Dec 14, 2015 2:19 PM by giuseppei79509932

I want to buy Lightroom CC ONLY !

giuseppei79509932

The 'November 11, 2015 I signed a plan Photography Creative Cloud (with annual renewal), for an amount of € 12.19 per month. I actually was interested in buying Lightroom DC, but I have found that everything was bound to subscribe a plan. However I have been working with Lightroom for one month but today I was off because I have not purchased a license for Lightroom !! It seems to me absurd, because I have a plan to pay € 12.19 per month to have nothing. I can not cancel the plan and I can not buy Lightroom. Crazy things !

• 1. Re: I want to buy Lightroom CC ONLY !
          Mrinmay Majhi Adobe Employee

Hi giuseppei,

Photography plan, which is Photoshop and Lightroom bundle plan, you are entitled to use Photoshop and Lightroom on your computer.

Are you getting any specific error message while accessing Lightroom?

Also, please mention which operating system are you using?

~Mrinmay

• 2. Re: I want to buy Lightroom CC ONLY !
            giuseppei79509932 Level 1

No, I have signed a plan to use Cloud Adobe Lightroom only. Besides Photoshop I do not care, because I complicate and not just my life :-) My operating system is Windows 7 and the error message tells me that I have to purchase a subscription to continue using Lightroom. But I've already purchased a subscription !!!!! Thanks anyway

• 3. Re: I want to buy Lightroom CC ONLY !
              ManiacJoe Adobe Community Professional

Make sure you have logged into your Adobe account. A log out and back in might fix it.

• 4. Re: I want to buy Lightroom CC ONLY !
                JimHess Adobe Community Professional & MVP

giuseppei79509932 wrote:

No, I have signed a plan to use Cloud Adobe Lightroom only. Besides Photoshop I do not care, because I complicate and not just my life :-) My operating system is Windows 7 and the error message tells me that I have to purchase a subscription to continue using Lightroom. But I've already purchased a subscription !!!!! Thanks anyway

There isn't a creative cloud plan for Lightroom only. The photography plan is the lowest priced subscription plan and includes both Photoshop and Lightroom. Since you have signed up for that plan you will have to pay a penalty if you want to cancel it early. You cannot purchase Lightroom CC. You can purchase Lightroom 6 which has most of the features of Lightroom CC. But you won't have Lightroom Mobile available, and you won't have that dehaze filter which everyone seems to want. I think your best bet is to just continue using Lightroom CC for the next year and then purchase Lightroom 6 or what ever version is available at that time.

• 5. Re: I want to buy Lightroom CC ONLY !

I've done : Tomorrow I will call the hotline for clarification

• 6. Re: I want to buy Lightroom CC ONLY !

Thanks so much. Because they still invalidated software, inhibiting access to the step of the development, tomorrow I will clarify it with the call center. Because the plan Adobe Cloud I am paying and I will not pay to have nothing ....