• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant copy from Adobe Digital editions on my Windows 10 PC to my Kobo eReader

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2015 Dec 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used a Kobo eReader for several years, downloading from my library or purchasing from a store to my PC, then copying to my Kobo eReader. A few months ago I purchased a new Acer netbook with windows 10. I can no longer copy from my netbook to my Kobo eReader.

I bought 2 books from the Kobo store and downloaded them to my PC. When I try to copy to my Kobo eReader I get the message CE_COPY_NOT_ALLOWED. 

A right click on the book in the Adobe Digital editions says copy permission denied.

I can read the books on Adobe Digital editions but I would prefer to read the books on my Kobo eReader.

I downloaded an ePub book from the Ottawa library into Adobe Digital editions on my PC and attempted a copy to my Kobo eReader with the same results.

Is there a problem with compatibility between Windows 10 and Adobe?

has anyone had the same problem? Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 14, 2015 Dec 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is you Reader and Digital Edition authorize with the same Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2015 Dec 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for your reply. I was finally successful after updating Kobo, uninstalling Adobe Digital editions, reinstalling, returning the book I couldn't copy to Kob, downloading the same book again and then it all worked. A long process and lots of phone calls with kobo, Adobe and our local library, who finally came up with the solution.Jeanne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines