• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is it impossible to to remove/update any/all versions of flash player without some f***ing issue?!

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2015 Dec 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to remove/update any/all versions but it either doesn't last more than a day or doesn't work outright. I can't remember the last time I had an Adobe or Java update message pop up and when I try to do it myself I only manage to make things worse. I'm not some ITT Tech grad so I don't know what I'm doing and help is next to nonexistent. I'm so f***ing sick of this it's pathetic. I'm glad I'm getting a new desktop that should hopefully be up-to-date with these because I can't remove it let alone update this s***. The bad side is I have to wait about 8 days before being able to do anything online in either Internet Explorer or Firefox. I don't know why you stopped having direct correspondence let alone whose "bright" idea it was for forum based solutions but guess what? All you did was make this one big cluster flop you dumbf***ers!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2015 Dec 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Player is a free product.  As such, Adobe does not offer direct support.  We do provide these user-to-user forums, and the staff that post here do so voluntarily as a courtesy, in their free time.

You're more than welcome to stop using Flash Player, and I'd be more than happy to help you uninstall it. 

This uninstaller should remove both the ActiveX and NPAPI plug-in from your system:

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines