• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deactivating Presenter from unknown other computers

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2015 Dec 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my presenter says that too many computers have been activated on my license.  I don't know what other computers are activated in order to delete them.

How do I:

-Figure out what computers have been activated

-Deactivate these other unknown computers?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2015 Dec 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

Greetings..!

One single license can only be installed on two machines that can be used one machine at a time. It seems that you already installed and activated Adobe Presenter on two machines. In order to use it on the third one you will need to deactivate Adobe Presenter on any of the machine and then activate it on the third one. To deactivate Go to : Presenter >Help > Sign-out/deactivate.

In case you still face any issues please send me a private message with your email ID and I will contact you back and assist. Alternatively you can also initiate Chat online and get help from support and surely they will fix for you. To initiate Chat click on the following link : Chat with an Expert

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources