10 Replies Latest reply on Dec 19, 2015 10:15 AM by orazero1

hvorfor kan klip ikke afspille i programmet

bento13455887

kan ikke afspille klip via timeline - hva sker de relement 14

• 1. Re: hvorfor kan klip ikke afspille i programmet
          A.T. Romano Level 7

bento

What computer operating system for your Premiere Elements 14?

Please give more information....

1. Do the clips import into the program without problems? Is it only when you want to play them from the Timeline that you have the problem - they will not play?

2. What are these clips - video or photo or both? Please describe their format. Is the problem with the current video or photo or with any video or photo?

3. Do you have the latest version of  QuickTime 7 installed on your computer with Premiere Elements?

Is your video card/graphic card driver version up to date according to the web site of the manufacturer of the card?

Is the Timeline content that you want to play Timeline rendered or unrendered?

4. When you press the monitor play button or hit the computer keyboard space bar, does the Timeline Indicator begin to move from left to right?

Let us start here and then decide what next based on the answers in your reply. If any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: hvorfor kan klip ikke afspille i programmet
            orazero1
            Quale sistema operativo per il tuo 14 elementi Premiere? WIN 10 Pro - I5 - 16Gb - HD + SSD - NVIDA 2Gb
            Si prega di fornire ulteriori informazioni...
            1. il clip importare nel programma senza problemi? È solo quando si desidera riprodurli dalla Timeline che avete il problema - che non giochino?  SI
            2. cosa sono queste clip - video o foto o entrambi? Si prega di descrivere loro formato. È il problema con la foto o il video corrente o con qualsiasi video o una foto? CLIP DV Widescreen 720x576 imported from NERO
            3. avete l'ultima versione di QuickTime 7 installato sul tuo computer con Premiere Elements?  SI
            È la versione del driver di scheda/scheda video aggiornata secondo il sito web del produttore della scheda?  SI
            È il contenuto della Timeline che si desidera riprodurre Timeline il rendering o non sottoposte a rendering?  NON SOTTOPOSTO A RENDERING - Elements si ferma subito  !
            4. quando si preme il tasto play monitor o premete la barra spaziatrice tastiera di computer, l'indicatore di sequenza temporale comincia a muoversi da sinistra a destra?  NO
            • 3. Re: hvorfor kan klip ikke afspille i programmet
              A.T. Romano Level 7

orazero1

Thank you for the troubleshooting information.

When you import your DV PAL Widescreen into the project, are you letting the project set the project settings automatically?

If yes, after you have the DV PAL Widescreen on the Timeline, what do you see under Edit Menu/Project Settings/General for

Editing Mode

Timebase

Frame Size

Pixel Aspect Ratio

I want to make sure that the project is setting the correct settings for your video.

When you installed your Premiere Elements 14, did you install it to the default location on the Local Disc C?

I did not understand the source of your DV PAL Widescreen when you wrote

DV PAL Widescreen CLIPS imported from BLACK

I did not understand "imported from BLACK". Are these DV PAL Widescreen clips DV.avi or something else?

When you say that you cannot play these clips, do you mean

a. the Timeline Indicator will not move, but you can still see image in monitor if you move the Timeline Indicator with your mouse curser

b. the program crashes when the files reach the Timeline

c. other

Thank you again for the follow up.

ATR

• 4. Re: hvorfor kan klip ikke afspille i programmet
                A.T. Romano Level 7

orazerol1

After I posted post number 3, I realized that I was not exchanging information with the same Adobe ID who started the thread that we are in now.

Are you (orazero1) and bento the same person?

ATR

• 5. Re: hvorfor kan klip ikke afspille i programmet
                  orazero1 Level 1

Thank you for the troubleshooting information.

I did not understand the source of your DV PAL Widescreen when you wrote

DV PAL Widescreen CLIPS imported from BLACK

DV PAL Widescreen CLIPS imported from "NERO"

Thank you

ATR

• 6. Re: hvorfor kan klip ikke afspille i programmet
                    orazero1 Level 1

After I posted post number 3, I realized that I was not exchanging information with the same Adobe ID who started the thread that we are in now.

Are you (orazero1) and bento the same person?

No. I am "orazero1" (from 'Italy) "bento" He is another person

• 7. Re: hvorfor kan klip ikke afspille i programmet
                      A.T. Romano Level 7

orazero1

Thank you for your replies and clarifications.

As your time permits, please post the answers to all the questions asked in post 3 so that I can put all the information together to arrive at a solution.

Also, are you doing DV data capture firewire in Nero to get your DV PAL Widescreen clips for your Premiere Elements project?

Thank you for the follow ups. Appreciated.

ATR

• 8. Re: hvorfor kan klip ikke afspille i programmet
                        orazero1 Level 1

Not now because I returned Elements 14 and continuing with 11 elements waiting to try Elements 15.

see you soon

• 9. Re: hvorfor kan klip ikke afspille i programmet
                          A.T. Romano Level 7

orazero1

Thanks for the update. Best wishes with your video editing decisions and productions.

Based on history, Premiere Elements 15 would be expected to be released around September October 2016.

And, further Adobe updates for 14 beyond the just released 14.1 are not known to us at the user level here.

ATR

• 10. Re: hvorfor kan klip ikke afspille i programmet
                            orazero1 Level 1

Romano

My "productions" are home and private: travel, vacation and holidays.

Use cameras to tape output in DV or HDV and do not intend to move to 4K or more, so if the next Premiere Elements does not provide import from DV or HDV ... Keep my elements 11.

Bye Bye