2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 16, 2015 10:35 AM by A.T. Romano

adobe pre element 8 et 14

terazuas

bonjour,

in adobe première elements 8, I had a transition which did like that:

the tranformation came from the image to a sphere and went up outside the ecran.

this transition wasn't inside elements 11

this transition wasn't inside elements 14

is it possible to take transistion from 8 to put in 11

or is it a site in which I can find transitions

thanks

• 1. Re: adobe pre element 8 et 14
          Peru Bob Adobe Community Professional & MVP

terazuas wrote:

bonjour,

is it possible to take transistion from 8 to put in 11

No.

or is it a site in which I can find transitions

These are for Premiere Pro, but many will work for Premiere Elements.  You will have to sort through them to see if they have what you want and if it is supported by Premiere Elements:

third-party plug-ins for Premiere Pro CC

Another option would be to use the transition in an earlier version and output just that portion of the clip and then import it into a project in the new version.  You won't be able to adjust the transition once imported, since it will be a single video clip, but that may work for you.

• 2. Re: adobe pre element 8 et 14
            A.T. Romano Level 7

terazuas

Beyond Premiere Elements 8.0/8.0.1, Premiere Elements does not support GPU transitions or effects. Details below.

Your description fits the Premiere Elements 8.0/8.0.1 video transition name "Sphere" found in 8.0/8.0.1 under

Edit Header

Transitions

Video Transitions

GPU Transitions

which includes "Sphere". The GPU Transitions and Effects were removed from Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 and later.

So, I see no way of getting that GPU transition from 8.0/8.0.1 to a later version.

If you do a Google Search, there are numerous places to find video transitions. You have already given a lead for that.

Many, but not all, of the Premiere Pro offerings work in Premiere Elements. And, surely Premiere Element does not have the GPU transitions and effects support that you find in Premiere Pro.

Learn about effects in Premiere Pro

So, please look for the trial version of the transition before purchase and determine if GPU transition or not and if alternative non GPU transition would give you the transition effect that you want.

Please let us know the outcome as your schedule permits.

Thank you.

ATR