1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 17, 2015 8:13 AM by Sheena Kaul

Cancel renewval of Adobe Stock and moneyback

evgenyk17363541

I buy Month-to-month subscribe in Adobe Stock. I order only one month, but now i pay secon time automaticaly. I dont need second month, and i dont neend more images. I want money back for second month. My account sale@tranceshop.ru

I talk with your assistant in Chat. He said: "I need to forward the case to the relevant team to check and help you with this. They will notify you via email within 2-3 business days." Its been 10.12.2015. Now is 17.12.2015. That's the problem?

Full chat this your assistant:

Your case number: 0217292830 Evgeny Kudryavtsev

Here's what we know about your issue so far. It relates to:

Stock change

Membership, account, payment change

Cancel your membership change

Hi, we are currently helping other customers in line ahead of you. We'll be with you as soon as possible.

While you wait, you can try our community forums where experts are online 24/7.

You are now chatting with Kabir.
      Please don’t close the chat window or browser tab since it will end our chat session. 

14:15:01

Kabir:

Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.

14:15:10

Kabir:

Hi Evgeny.

14:15:36

Evgeny Kudryavtsev:

Hi Kabir.I buy Month-to-month subscribe in Adobe Stock. I order only one month, but now i pay secon time automaticaly. I dont need second month, and i dont neend more images. I want money back for second month. My account sale@tranceshop.ru

14:15:50

Kabir:

I have received your request. Allow me 2-3 minutes while I check with the subscription and account to help you with the request.

14:15:50

Kabir:

Please stay online and do not close the chat window or browser in order to ensure our chat session connectivity.

Your chat transcript will be sent to sale@tranceshop.ru at the end of your chat.

14:17:54

Kabir:

I checked and see that you have the Adobe Stock - 10 images a month (month-to-month) from Oct 28, 2015 and it has renewed for 2nd month on Nov 28, 2015. And I can also see that the subscription has already cancelled from your end. And It is not possible to initiate any refund for you since it's a month to month plan. However you will be able to use till:Dec 28, 2015.

14:19:57

Evgeny Kudryavtsev:

When I buy this plan - I make DISALLOW renew checkbox! Why I must pay? Its your service error. I don't order renew for second month.

14:20:53

Kabir:

Evgeny, I like to inform you that, all Adobe subscription renew automatically, if you don't cancel the subscription before it renews for another month  you will be moved to second month automatically.

14:21:31

Kabir:

And we can refund for the subscription only within 14 days from the source order.

14:22:48

Evgeny Kudryavtsev:

Now less 14 days from the last payment

14:23:17

Kabir:

Evgeny, as I informed we can refund for the subscription only within 14 days from the source order not for the renewal.

14:23:28

Evgeny Kudryavtsev:

And I don't see nothing about automatically renew, but I seen renew checkbox and disallow it.

14:24:44

Kabir:

Adobe Stock - 10 images a month (month-to-month) is a subscription which automatically renews every month.

14:25:13

Evgeny Kudryavtsev:

It turns out are misleading and do fraud.

14:27:21

Evgeny Kudryavtsev:

If you don't back my money - I'll go to the police with allegations of fraud.

14:27:37

Kabir:

Evgeny, if you feel that way. I can go ahead and escalate the case to check for an exception in this case.

14:28:00

Kabir:

I need to forward the case to the relevant team to check and help you with this. They will notify you via email within 2-3 business days.

14:28:51

Evgeny Kudryavtsev:

Thank you. I will waiting.

14:29:25

Kabir:

Is there anything else I can help you with?

14:29:53

Evgeny Kudryavtsev:

No.

14:29:59

Kabir:

Thank you for contacting Adobe.  We are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Goodbye!

You have ended this chat session. Thank you for contacting Adobe.