Please Follow the step #2
- Go To Edit>>Preference>>Performance>>Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" If this does not solves the issue then,
- With Lightroom closed
- Navigate to
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Preferences (Where AppData is a hidden/system folder so you may need to enter the folder name directly into your Explorer address bar or enable hidden/system folders in Explorer folder view options.)
- Open the file LightroomPreferences.agprefs
- Search for the line Use autobahn=True(Press CTRL+F)
- Change it to Use Autobahn=False
Once Done save the File
3. Also refer this link and update Graphics Processor if you use AMD card
Let us know if that helps
Thank you for your answer.
I modified the Autobahn from true to false, saved and closed the file.
LR still doesn't start. The problem is still AppHangB1.
Note that I have "INTEL GMA HD" graphic processor in my computer (LR126.96.36.199 under Windows 7).
Do you have further recommendations ?
Please Update your Lightroom to 6.3 version.
If you have standalone version for Lightroom, please refer the link for the update, otherwise use the Creative Cloud Desktop App
I updated to LR6.3 using your link and everything is fine now:
LR is able to open.
I tested shortly importing, development & export to make sure: Everything is OK !
Thank you very much for the excellent support !
PS: Hey members, please give me your "Recommandation" if this exchange was usefull for you !