3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 17, 2015 11:19 AM by A.T. Romano

pan and zoom to entire slideshow

samuelc99264638

how do you apply pan and zoom to entire slideshow?

• 1. Re: pan and zoom to entire slideshow
          A.T. Romano Level 7

sameulc

What version of Premiere Elements? What computer operating system?

Where are you creating this slideshow - in the Premiere Elements Editor or in its Elements Organizer?

If in the Premiere Elements Editor - in the Video Story feature workspace or in the regular Expert workspace?

ATR

• 2. Re: pan and zoom to entire slideshow
            samuelc99264638 Level 1

Premiere 14 with Windows.  Using Premiere to do the slideshow. I'm

Sent from my iPhone

• 3. Re: pan and zoom to entire slideshow
              A.T. Romano Level 7

samuel

Thanks for the reply.

I am not sure of how familiar you are with the program, so I will give you possible ways to apply pan and zoom to the Premiere Elements slideshow.

1. Instead of the Tools Menu/Pan and Zoom, keyframe the Motion Scale (for zoom) and Motion (for position).

a. In Expert workspace Timeline, highlight the first clip

b. Click on Applied Effects Tab/Applied Effects Palette/Motion Panel expanded and do the Scale and Position properties keyframing with Toggle Animation.

c. The right click the first clip, select Copy from the pop up menu, then select all at one time the rest of the Timeline clips, then right click anywhere in the selection, and select Paste Effects and Adjustments.

d. Render the Timeline. The same pan and zoom effect will have been applied to each of the Timeline clips.

2. Doing more than one clip at a time with the Tools Menu/Pan and Zoom Tool takes more considerations. See what I mean

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE11: Pan & Zoom Tool, More Than One Photo at a Time

3. In the Premiere Elements Editor section, you could consider creating the slideshow in the Video Stories feature which includes an automatic applying of pan and zoom to each of your photos. See post 4 in the following to see where the pan and zoom option is offered in Video Story feature

Premiere Elements 13.1 In Depth Look

The principles referred to in my post in your thread also apply to version 14/14.1.

Please consider the above and determine if any of them work for you. I will supply supplemental information at your request.

Thank you.

ATR